How to recover error message at boot time?

От Bob Hartung
Тема How to recover error message at boot time?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I just upgraded.  I still receive an error on booting about postgres and
why it doesn't start.  I cannot find this error in /var/log/messages or in
dmesg files.  How can I capture this information to I can read it [scrolls
by very fast]?

All help appreciated.

TIA

Bob Hartung