Re: the build

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: the build
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Nic,

Unfortunately I am not well versed in either ant or autoconf configury.
  I personally build the different versions by changing the JAVA_HOME
environment variable to point to the jdk I wish to use for building.
Ant then picks it up and does the 'right' thing.  I personally haven't
tried building with gcj yet and I don't know if ant has support for gcj.

In general I would say that the driver has moved away from autoconf/make
and towards ant as the build mechanism.  The role make now plays is
essentially just the wrapper around ant that ties into the overall
postgres build mechanism.

thanks,
--Barry