Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 7 марта 2019 г., в 20:27, Alexey Kondratov <a.kondratov@postgrespro.ru> написал(а):
>
> <v5-0001-pg_rewind-options-to-use-restore_command.patch>

I'm a bit confused by by console output routines. E.g. in pg_rewind's main() you call pg_fatal()s, and printf(), and
pg_log()with various levels. Shouldn't we use all the pg_* functions?
But most of this printing usages were there before your patch.

I'm marking the patch as RFC, since I have no more notices and patch really looks good.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.