Can't connect to my postgresql

От Daniel Rubio
Тема Can't connect to my postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've recently installed postgres in a new computer running solaris 8,
and I can't connect to it running psql. When I try it the response is:

bash-2.03$ ./psql
Password:
psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
         before or while processing the request.

And on the log file i see:

LOG:  connection received: host=[local]
LOG:  connection received: host=[local]
LOG:  server process (pid 6308) was terminated by signal 11
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
LOG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and
semaphores
LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2003-03-25 14:58:41 GMT
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/7EBB30
LOG:  redo record is at 0/7EBB30; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 480; next oid: 16886
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  ReadRecord: record with zero length at 0/7EBB70
LOG:  redo is not required
LOG:  database system is ready

I configured using

./configure --prefix=/apps/pgsql-7.3.2 --without-readline
--with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-pam

Some idea??
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio@oasi.org