Re: Hardware Diagnostics Advice

От Ogden Nefix
Тема Re: Hardware Diagnostics Advice
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you. I usually remember to mention these things...

It's Postgres 7.2.4 with Red Hat Linux 7.3....

It seems that out of nowhere, on almost every other vacuum, we need to
reindex certain indexes. The vacuum seems to freeze on certain ones.
Upon re-indexing, the vacuum then runs fine, until it comes to another
index. So, we are manually indexing every index that the vacuum
complains about.

Why would this occur?

Thank you

Ogden