sample JSP code connecting to PostgreSQL

От Roj Niyogi
Тема sample JSP code connecting to PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: sample JSP code connecting to PostgreSQL
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anybody would be pleasant enough to give me a complete
script containing JSP code that makes a simple connection to a
PostgreSQL database, retrieves data and dumps to screen.

I must be dumb not to be able to find this information anywhere on the
net. :(

Regards,
Roj

--
niyogi@pghoster.com

pgHoster - PostgreSQL Web Hosting & Consulting
www.pghoster.com