Re: problems with getImportedKeys method

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: problems with getImportedKeys method
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Luke,

What version of the jdbc driver are you using?  If it is the current 7.3
version, we don't try to maintain backward compatibility that many
releases.  Most things should work but not all.  Since 7.0 is quite an
old server version, I would suggest you upgrade.

thanks,
--Barry