Patch - Streaming of PreparedStatement/setInputStream

От Chris Smith
Тема Patch - Streaming of PreparedStatement/setInputStream
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Here's a preliminary cut for my patch to do streaming of SQL to the server
when PreparedStatement is used with getInputStream.  The patch is to the
7.3.1 source.  It's not cleaned up or documented yet, but I'd like to get
some comments on the patch before I get into that.

This is the first patch I've written for Postgres, and I am unsure of the
full protocol for format and submission.  Anyone want to give me a pointer
for that?

Potential issues here involve:

1. I haven't done any documentation.
2. There's use of instanceof that I don't like.
3. This only works for setBinaryStream, not the other stream methods
(setAsciiStream and setUnicodeStream).

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation