Re: donations?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: donations?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Holger Klawitter wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is there any infrastructure in place to make donations to the postgresql
> project?

Hi Holger,

Sure.  The standard approach most people take is to either buy items of
interest from the PostgreSQL Online Store:

http://store.pgsql.com

Or make a direct donation through the PgSQL site:

http://www.pgsql.com/contributors

Is this the info you were looking for?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> With kind regards / mit freundlichem Gruß
>     Holger Klawitter
> --
> Holger Klawitter                          http://www.klawitter.de
> lists@klawitter.de