Обсуждение: donations?

donations?

От
Holger Klawitter
Дата:
Hi there,

is there any infrastructure in place to make donations to the postgresql
project?

With kind regards / mit freundlichem Gruß
    Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                          http://www.klawitter.de
lists@klawitter.de

Re: donations?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Holger Klawitter wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is there any infrastructure in place to make donations to the postgresql
> project?

Hi Holger,

Sure.  The standard approach most people take is to either buy items of
interest from the PostgreSQL Online Store:

http://store.pgsql.com

Or make a direct donation through the PgSQL site:

http://www.pgsql.com/contributors

Is this the info you were looking for?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> With kind regards / mit freundlichem Gruß
>     Holger Klawitter
> --
> Holger Klawitter                          http://www.klawitter.de
> lists@klawitter.de
-
- Indira Gandhi

Re: donations?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> Holger Klawitter wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > is there any infrastructure in place to make donations to the postgresql
> > project?
>
> Hi Holger,
>
> Sure.  The standard approach most people take is to either buy items of
> interest from the PostgreSQL Online Store:
>
> http://store.pgsql.com
>
> Or make a direct donation through the PgSQL site:
>
> http://www.pgsql.com/contributors
>
> Is this the info you were looking for?

D'oh ... I just fixed a bug on the contributors page ... or, rather,
temporarily fixed it ... which is probably what Holger was having problems
with ...

I'm in the process of upgrading PgMarket to the latest version, and
cleaning up some problems with http://store.pgsql.com, including getting
it populated with pics, but I have gotten rid of the weights assigned to
products like the support contracts and contributions, so that you don't
"pay for shipping" *roll eyes*