Re: Unsubscribing

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Unsubscribing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Sorry about this.  We cleared a wedge in the pgsql-general email
plumbing and it looks like it might not have gone so well at all.  :(

Everyone who is receiving pgsql-general and having troubles getting off
the list is 100% welcome to email me directly, and I'll make sure that
it's fixed for them.  Might take a little bit of time, but it'll get done.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Mathew Frank wrote:
> Ditto.
>
> I never even subscribed to GENERAL and i don`t appreciate the flood I`ve
> been getting the last few days.
>
> Mathew

- Indira Gandhi