Обсуждение: Unsubscribing

Unsubscribing

От
FFabrizio@Exchange.WebMD.net
Дата:
Over the past two days,  I've wasted more than half an hour trying to
re-unsubscribe myself from this list.  Neither website nor direct commands
to majordomo seem to have any effect.

This is (annoying|ridiculous|irresponsible|infuriating).   The tools clearly
aren't working, so please stop referring people to the tools.  It would save
you traffic and the rest of us time and angst if you'd just handle the
unsubscribes manually until such time that these issues are resolved.

So, with that, I add myself to the chorus of people wishing to be
unsubscribed.

-Fran

Re: Unsubscribing

От
"Mathew Frank"
Дата:
Ditto.

I never even subscribed to GENERAL and i don`t appreciate the flood I`ve
been getting the last few days.

Mathew

> Over the past two days,  I've wasted more than half an hour trying to
> re-unsubscribe myself from this list.  Neither website nor direct commands
> to majordomo seem to have any effect.
>
> This is (annoying|ridiculous|irresponsible|infuriating).   The tools
clearly
> aren't working, so please stop referring people to the tools.  It would
save
> you traffic and the rest of us time and angst if you'd just handle the
> unsubscribes manually until such time that these issues are resolved.
>
> So, with that, I add myself to the chorus of people wishing to be
> unsubscribed.
>
> -Fran

Re: Unsubscribing

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi guys,

Sorry about this.  We cleared a wedge in the pgsql-general email
plumbing and it looks like it might not have gone so well at all.  :(

Everyone who is receiving pgsql-general and having troubles getting off
the list is 100% welcome to email me directly, and I'll make sure that
it's fixed for them.  Might take a little bit of time, but it'll get done.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Mathew Frank wrote:
> Ditto.
>
> I never even subscribed to GENERAL and i don`t appreciate the flood I`ve
> been getting the last few days.
>
> Mathew

- Indira Gandhi

Martin Kutschker
Дата:
"Mathew Frank" <mfrank@bigpond.net.au> writes on
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:30:51 +0100 (MET):

> Ditto.
>
> I never even subscribed to GENERAL and i don`t appreciate the flood
> I`ve been getting the last few days.

Yes, please do something about it. The list's traffic is way too higo to be ignored. My inbox is full of GENERAL's
mail.Shit happens, no problem, but now it is time to stop this madness.

I don't care about any tools, wehter by email or web. FOr the third time: remove me from the list.

Masi