Re: question regarding regular expressions

От frbn
Тема Re: question regarding regular expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
try:

frbn=# \h create language
Command:     CREATE LANGUAGE
Syntax:
CREATE [ TRUSTED ] [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE 'langname'
     HANDLER call_handler
     LANCOMPILER 'comment'

---
but,
"A handler must already exist for the language in question
when you use the CREATE LANGUAGE  command. " (cf online "practical postgresql")
find where your plpgsql.so lib is located (mine is in /usr/lib/pgsql):
---

CREATE FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" () RETURNS opaque
AS '/usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.so', 'plpgsql_call_handler' LANGUAGE 'C';

---

but the shell command "createlang" is easier to use.