Re: Compiling PHP with Postgres support problem

От Jean-Christian Imbeault
Тема Re: Compiling PHP with Postgres support problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
snpe wrote:
> You need pgsql source in any directory and set --with-pgsql=<pgsql_source>
> You don't compile source, but when you execute php you need pgsql libraries, too

Sorry for the late reply but I only just got around to trying your
suggestion out. For future readers of the ML archives ...

Using --with-pgsql=<pgsql_source> doesn't work. I get the following error:

"Please specific correct PostgreSQL installation path". So I guess PHP
is assuming PostgreSQL to be installed.

One work around I was able to use was to copy these files into
/usr/local/ (the default installation path):

psql/include/libpq-fe.h

That got PHP to ./configure without any errors but I haven't been able
to get it to compile yet. Don't know if the compilation problem is
related to pgsql or not yet though ... need to investigate more.

I think some .so files are also needed ...

Jc

Jc