Re: Searchable 7.3.1 Documentation - now interactive!

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Searchable 7.3.1 Documentation - now interactive!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Greg,

Dave Page has recently been re-vamping the Interactive Docs on the main
PostgreSQL website, and it looks like you've been working on the same
thing too.

Do you reckon it would be worthwhile your combining forces to see if the
best-possible-idocs can come out of it?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift