Re: standard schemas for addresses, others?

От Oliver Vecernik
Тема Re: standard schemas for addresses, others?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dennis Gearon schrieb:

>Please do post the Mozilla address format.

CREATE TABLE mab (
  "first_name" text,
  "last_name" text,
  "display_name" text,
  "nickname" text,
  "primary_email" text,
  "secondary_email" text,
  "unknown_1" text,
  "unknown_2" text,
  "work_phone" text,
  "home_phone" text,
  "fax_number" text,
  "pager_number" text,
  "cellular_number" text,
  "home_address" text,
  "home_address_2" text,
  "home_city" text,
  "home_state" text,
  "home_zipcode" text,
  "home_country" text,
  "work_address" text,
  "work_address_2" text,
  "work_city" text,
  "work_state" text,
  "work_zipcode" text,
  "work_country" text,
  "job_title" text,
  "department" text,
  "company" text,
  "work_web_page" text,
  "home_web_page" text,
  "birth_year" text,
  "birth_month" text,
  "birth_day" text,
  "custom_1" text,
  "custom_2" text,
  "custom_3" text,
  "custom_4" text,
  "notes" text
);

Some notes on this: it is interesting to mention that there are two
fields I don't know what they are but they exist after export to a tab
delimeted file (I'm using Mozilla 1.0.0 on Debian/Woody). But you have
to leave them out if you import the data back again. I found the
birth_year, birth_month and birth_day by accident and they are not used
within Mozilla. One field is missing: message format preferation. Maybe
there is already a corrected update.

HTH
Oliver

--