pgAdmin II program

От Jessica Wang
Тема pgAdmin II program
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
System
Windows 2000 Pro.
Postgresql 7.3.1
Apache 2.0.43
cygwin  1.3.18.1
pgAdminII  1.4.12

I got "almost" everything working,  (create database/table with cygwin)
now here's problem with pgAdmin II...
Launched pgAdminII, onnected to localhost, through port 5432.
It display the database and login properties correctly, I am able to
single click on the Database, and it list existed databases in the
Properties list.
However,  it takes forever ( more than 5 min...)  to open the database.
Cicking on the Database icon, or click the database name in Properties
list have same result.  (total 6 databases there,  each has 6  to 16
empty table dump from other server)

Here's some further information,
CPU and Memory usage is low as seen in task manager.  max connection is
set to 10.

Following log in Cygwin console:
LOG:  pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

what could I do to correct this problem?
Any idea?  Thanks for help in advance.

Jessica