Re: No Space left on Device

От John Burski
Тема Re: No Space left on Device
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It has been my experience that the message indicates the partition that
contains your PostgreSQL data is full.

Try the "df -h" command to determine if this might be the case.

--
John Burski

@HOME S.I.M.U. (Well, sometimes I am :)  )

... and still searching for the cheese!

От: "Senthil"
Сообщение: Some more doubts in postgresql -- Urgent