Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?

От Scott Lamb
Тема Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Mike Bridge wrote:
> The version of a proprietary library we have licensed does not
> understand the extra decimal places in Postgresql 7.3 datetime
> types.  (We are currently using it with Postgresql 7.1.)  But
> everything else appears to work fine with the new 7.3 jdbc driver.

Obviously, the ideal thing would be to appeal to whoever made the
proprietary driver to make it understand the extra decimal places.

Failing that, I think you'd be better off patching the 7.3 driver to
suppress them than to use the 7.1 driver.

Scott

Сообщение: Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?
Сообщение: Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?