Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Francois Suter wrote:
<snip>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if I'm answering well to your question, at least I don't have
> 7.3 running yet. But there was indeed a time where DBVis was unable to
> display the referential integrity constraints past a certain quantity of
> constraints. I'm now using version 3.0 and I can display all the constraints
> (30+) again.

Thanks Francois,

That does help a lot.  DbVisualizer 2.x was a great tool and it was a
real shame that it had problems with our JDBC driver.  It's very good
news that it now works.  Sounds like it might be easy to get good
printouts of database schema's now.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Hope this helps.
>
> --------
> Francois
>
> Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
> "We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
> to impress people we don't like"

- Indira Gandhi