Re: PostgreSQL in Universities (Was: Re: 7.4 Wishlist)

От Jan Hartmann
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Universities (Was: Re: 7.4 Wishlist)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm certainly interested! I am working here on Geographical Information
Systems with PostgreSQL/PostGIS with the Minnesota MapServer, with a lot
of regular database work thrown in. PostgreSQL has great potential for
teaching databases and SQL, and  when the native Windows port is ready,
it will also be ideal for smaller, individual teaching projects (e.g. at
home).

Jan Hartmann
Department of Geography
University of Amsterdam