Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre

От Savita
Тема Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi annachau,

Thanks for the reply.I also tried PGADMIN II ,but I was geeting some errors using
that.Also I would like to know something about pgadminII.

1.Should we have same table existing in MSSQL and postgre if we use PGADMIN II.

--
Best Regards
- Savita

Сообщение: Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre
Сообщение: Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre