Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Migrating DAta from MSSQL to postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
PgAdmin II will create the table for you.
If you want the table structure to be different, you
could always create a new table with the structure you
want, then insert the data from the migrated table.
If you get errors with PgAdmin II that you cannot
resolve, post details to the pgsql-interfaces list,
and someone there can probably help you.