Re: Dropping Foreign Key without recreating table

От Egon Reetz
Тема Re: Dropping Foreign Key without recreating table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Mallah,

I didn't realize the name of the trigger is in mixed case. However, I had to drop another 2 triggers
on the referenced table. So it looks for me, a foreign key uses 3 triggers at all. Looking into
pg_trigger, I found them all.

Thanks

Egon