PG Collaborative structure is ready for initial testing

Hi everyone,

The new "Collaborative development" side of things for the PostgreSQL
Techdocs site is ready for an initial test run:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides

Could a few people with a few minutes to spare please test it out, play
with the Edit ability, add a new page or two, and generally have a go
and see if anything breaks?

If everyone agrees the basics are working, we can look to start using it
and add extra functionality as required.

At the moment there isn't any user authentication, but that can be added
later as we all gain familiarity with it and see if this approach will
work alright.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift