Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for initial testing

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for initial testing
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 09 Nov 2002 8:47 am, Justin Clift wrote:
> Could a few people with a few minutes to spare please test it out, play
> with the Edit ability, add a new page or two, and generally have a go
> and see if anything breaks?

Edited a page, added one of my own - all seemed OK. Mozilla on Linux

Looking at Josh's comments and your reply, I have nothing to add re:
usability.

One suggestion - is there a "site-map" page that people could call up before
they add their own - to try and impose some sort of order & prevent
duplication.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd