Re: DataSource support

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: DataSource support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Victor,

There aren't any known issues with the DataSource support, so it should
be fine.

I am not sure when you pulled the devpgjdbc3.jar file, but if you pull
pg73b3jdbc3.jar you will have the latest code (currently 7.3beta3 is the
same as the dev build).  I don't expect to see any changes between
7.3beta3 and 7.3 production (except for doc updates), unless some
important bugs are found this week.

thanks,
--Barry