Re: problem with the build file?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: problem with the build file?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Nic,

Your change shouldn't be necessary.  Since even though the directory is
excluded, the particular files in it that are referenced from the
included directories will automatically be compiled because they are
referenced from the other classes that are being compiled.  That is the
way javac works when compiling classes, it automatically compiles any
dependent objects as well.

thanks,
--Barry