Re: affected by ISP/DNS change

От Jun Tanamal
Тема Re: affected by ISP/DNS change
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I checked pg_hba.conf and it is allowing all hosts to connect such that,

local        all                                           trust
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255     trust

Is there a postgresql diagnostic utility that I can do step-by-step?
What other places do I have to check?
Please help. Thanks

Jun