Re: Free space mapping (was Re: Multi-Versions and Vacuum)

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Free space mapping (was Re: Multi-Versions and Vacuum)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have run into this problem before.  Both the toast index and toast
table are considered internal objects because they begin with pg_, and
thus you can't run reindex on them directly without running a single
process server.  The workaround it to run reindex on the table that owns
the toast index/table, this will cause the toast index to also be rebuilt.

thanks,
--Barry