Re: How to retrieve a comment/description from a table

От Marcus Claesson
Тема Re: How to retrieve a comment/description from a table
Дата
Re: How to retrieve a comment/description from a table  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> \d+ mytable will give you the comments for it

This only gives me the same information as if I wrote '\d mytable', plus an
empty description column.  I couldn't see my comment anywhere.

What I wish is to retrieve the comment with a sql question, which would work
if the '\d+ information' could be found in an actual table somewhere.

Regards,
Marcus