Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oliver Elphick wrote:

>As far as I can make out from the libc docs, largefile support is
>automatic if the macro _GNU_SOURCE is defined and the kernel supports
>large files.
>
>Is that a correct understanding? or do I actually need to do something
>special to ensure that pg_dump supports large files?

I defined

_LARGEFILE_SOURCE  and
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

however _GNU_SOURCE may well be a cleaner way of getting the same effect
(guess I should browse the .h files...)

regards

Mark

От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux Largefile Support In Postgresql RPMS