Re: Need some info on Postgresql

От Suresh Gupta VG
Тема Re: Need some info on Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks Scott for your reply.

Actually, our application will extract all the data from currency table and never uses that table later at all. I don’t know which process is locking that table. Pls find the attached file for the list of locks available on our Pgsql. Our database is restarted recently last 2 days back. No fruitful result has come.

Pls advice us why it is happening. And our database is taking more than 5 minutes to execute a simple query directly on the database at the peak timings say (9:00 Am to 11:00 AM).

Pls advice and suggest us what to do.

Regards,

G. V. Suresh Gupta

Innovative Technology Solutions(ITS), Zensar Technologies

Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#5, MIDC IT Tower,

Kharadi, Off Nagar Road, Pune – 411014

Landline :  +91-20-66453471           | +91-9890898688

Email     :   suresh.g@zensar.com    | website:  www.zensar.com