Re: anonymous composite types for Table Functions (aka

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: anonymous composite types for Table Functions (aka
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>>Again, a patch is attached that clearly needs fixing.  I should have
>>tested this more, but I am heading out now and wanted to get it in
>>before more code drifted.
>

> Would you mind backing it out, instead?  I've got major merge problems
> now because I wasn't expecting that to be applied yet (it's still
> completely unreviewed AFAIK).

I just got back -- sorry about the problem. By all means, back it out
and I'll work up a new patch based on current cvs.

Joe

Сообщение: Re: anonymous composite types for Table Functions (aka SRFs)
Сообщение: Re: anonymous composite types for Table Functions (aka SRFs)