Re: MySQL or Postgres ?

От Fred Vos
Тема Re: MySQL or Postgres ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Here's the url to the archives of this list, where you will see that
this question is asked about every 10 days or so. Try 'mysql' as a
search string and it will produce a lot of hits. Many people already
spent time to respond to earlier MySQL versus PostgreSQL questions.

http://archives.postgresql.org

Please take five minutes to search the archives, search the website and
other sources before you send your question to this list,

Fred Vos