Re: about middleware over postgreSQL....

От Ewald Geschwinde
Тема Re: about middleware over postgreSQL....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andres Ledesma wrote:
> Hi, everybody......   I'm new to the linux world, so newbie on postgresql, et
> al, and right now I'm facing a distributed web site development on postgresql
> and don't know what is best to develop the middleware, to place between the
> front end and the database... so I have a couple of questions....
>

>     - is there any app server to run c++ objects ?
>
>     - is optimous to use Tomcat and java ?
>

> I appreciate any comment on this subject...... I even wonder if there is any
> proyect on this topic....
>

> Thanks in advance...
>

> Andrew
if you want to develop your website take PHP. it's the best thing and
you can programm it easy for yourself.

Take Adodb as database layer and you have all you need for a website.

(Experience wihth sudch a construction: 250.000 Hits /per day 5%
database load)

Epi

От: Sean Reifschneider
Сообщение: Weird (?) happenings with locks and limits?
От: "Ravi Malghan"
Сообщение: tcl/tk - postgresql ?