about middleware over postgreSQL....

От Andres Ledesma
Тема about middleware over postgreSQL....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, everybody......   I'm new to the linux world, so newbie on postgresql, et
al, and right now I'm facing a distributed web site development on postgresql
and don't know what is best to develop the middleware, to place between the
front end and the database... so I have a couple of questions....

    - is there any app server to run c++ objects ?

    - is optimous to use Tomcat and java ?

I appreciate any comment on this subject...... I even wonder if there is any
proyect on this topic....

Thanks in advance...

Andrew
--
"Si avanzo sígueme, si me detengo empújame, si retrocedo mátame"
J.A.Mella