Re: Problem with LATIN2 encoding

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Problem with LATIN2 encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
What is the character set of your database?  Issue the following query
to determine that: select getdatabaseencoding();

If getdatabaseencoding() returns the correct character set, then you
don't need to specify the charSet=LATIN2 on the URL as the driver
automatically uses the character set of the database it is connecting to.

If you are still having problems could you submit a test case that
demonstrates the problem?

thanks,
--Barry