Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Chris,

What version are you using?  I just fixed a bug last week on this, so
have you tried the latest development driver build from jdbc.postgresql.org?

If this isn't related to the bug I fixed then it is likely related to
the fact that you are trying to use a large object after having done a
commit.  In order to use large objects you must run with autocommit
turned off since the large object pointer becomes invalid on a commit.

thanks,
--Barry

Chris White wrote:

> I am getting a oid value of 0 returned when I do a
> LargeObjectManager.create(). This tells me that I can't create a large
> object. What reasons would cause this? and what I can do to solve the
> problems.
>
> thanks
> Chris White

Сообщение: Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()
Сообщение: Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()