Re: Newbie question - Applet works only in appletviewer

От Shmuel A. Kahn
Тема Re: Newbie question - Applet works only in appletviewer
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I am trying to write an applet for the internet, to display (output
> only) some DB data. I managed to get my code to work as an application,
> and even run under the appletviewer, but it fails under both Internet
> Exploder 6. and Netscape 7.

Woops!!
Forget to mention I am crashing on the following exceptions:

Error -- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver
Error -- java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
Error -- java.lang.NullPointerException

Shmuel Kahn

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Shmuel A. Kahn