Newbie question - Applet works only in appletviewer

От Shmuel A. Kahn
Тема Newbie question - Applet works only in appletviewer
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello all, I just joined the list.

I am trying to write an applet for the internet, to display (output
only) some DB data. I managed to get my code to work as an application,
and even run under the appletviewer, but it fails under both Internet
Exploder 6. and Netscape 7.

What type of stuff would a newbie to Java like myself be overlooking?
Does my applet need to be made secure? Do I need to create a multi-tier
set-up for this?

Shmuel Kahn
--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Shmuel A. Kahn