Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL

От BELLIARD Francois - FT.BD/FTRD/DRHG/RSCL
Тема Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Thank you for your information. I have tried it outside Apache.
The script works well when it is run by itself and if the user "nobody" has a correct
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Apache is started by the "root" user with a correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then the child
processes are run as "nobody" as specified in the httpd.conf file :
        User nobody
        Group nobody
It looks like the child process does not heritate the library path in its environment
when run inside Apache.

A normal perl script without "use Pg;" runs correctly in Apache
When using Pg, the error in Apache log is the following :
Can't load '/usr/local/perl-5.6.1/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/Pg/Pg.so' for module Pg: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/perl-5.6.1/bin/perl: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.6: open failed: No such file or directory at
/usr/local/perl-5.6.1/lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
at /home/www/smada/private/cgi-bin/latestChanges.pl line 2
Compilation failed in require at /home/www/smada/private/cgi-bin/latestChanges.pl line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/www/smada/private/cgi-bin/latestChanges.pl line 2

François BELLIARD
FTR&D/DRHG/RSCL