Re: Bug #660: View name not stored in lowercase

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Bug #660: View name not stored in lowercase
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Unfortunately, I don't know the commands PGAccess executes to generate this problem, but obviously PostgreSQL lets
capitalletters escape its attention when adding to the catalog.

This doesn't help you much, but fwiw it is likely that pgAccess used
double-quotes when creating the view, but is not double-quoting the name
of the view when issuing the subsequent query.

                      - Thomas

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Bug #661: Update to previous bug report
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Bug #659: lower()/upper() bug on ->multibyte<- DB