Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to

От David Ford
Тема Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not sure, but being that there was only one connect statement, and
1/4 of the tables were there, I have no idea what went wrong.  I
imported it by hand so I should have noticed if anything was amiss.

David

Neil Conway wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:10:19 -0400
>"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>

>>David Ford <david+cert@blue-labs.org> writes:
>>

>>>This then begs the question, why are they not in the hmzbook database?
>>> All the tables were added via psql -f /tmp/dump.hmzbook which has one
>>>connect line in it.  \connect hmzbook xxxx.
>>>

>>What would happen if that \connect command failed for some reason?
>>(hmzbook not there, wrong user, authentication failure, ...)
>>

>AFAICT psql should bail out and not continue to restore the dump --
>which is probably the most reasonable behavior, anyway.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Neil

Сообщение: Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to
Сообщение: Re: very concerning, tables hopped from one database to