Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL

От BELLIARD Francois - FT.BD/FTRD/DRHG/RSCL
Тема Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The web server is not chrooted and when Apache is started, the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable points to all the directories containing the libraries

"Nigel J. Andrews" wrote:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Morten Sickel wrote:

> BELLIARD Francois wrote:
> [Snip]
> >When a Perl Cgi script tries to load the "Pg" module  (use Pg;  in
the
> script),
> >there is the following error in the Apache Error Log :
> [Snip]
>
> I cannot find any 'Pg' module at CPAN, but if you are using the
DBD-Pg, you
> are not supposed to have any 'use Pg;' in your code, but rather
> use DBI;

Or of course he could be using the Pg module :)

As for the problem of not finding the library file. You say they exist,
you
presumably have checked they exist at the paths in the root filesystem
the
error message mentions. Is your web server/cgi-bin program running in a
chroot
box?

--
Nigel J. Andrews