Re: j2sdk1.4.0 jdbc compile errors

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: j2sdk1.4.0 jdbc compile errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mark,

By new functionality I mean new methods introduced in the jdbc3 spec.
Java 1.4 implements the jdbc3 spec.  Our driver currently only supports
the jdbc1 and jdbc2 specs.  This is the reason the driver doesn't
compile under java 1.4 since the interfaces of jdbc3 have methods in
them that we don't implement yet.

thanks,
--Barry