Re: Update in trigger

От Iklódi Lajos
Тема Re: Update in trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

Jan Wieck írta:

>     Are  there  appropriate  indexes  on the table updated in the
>     trigger and is the database "VACUUM ANALYZE"ed so the indexes
>     get used?

There is a primary key.
VACUUM ANALYZE is really helpful, but only for a few minutes (3000 inserted
records).

William Meloney írta:

> Please forward a copy of the trigger.  This is exactly the same thing I
> am trying to do but I have not had any success.

Here is the whole structure:

CREATE TABLE nyadat (  nykod       serial primary key,  nymekod     int4 not null references mekonf,  nyatip      int4
notnull references nyatip,  nymeido     timestamp,  nytarido    timestamp default now(),  nyhossz     int4,  nyadat
bytea  ) ;

CREATE TABLE szm (  kod      serial primary key,  konfx    int4,  csatx    int4,  dparx    int4,  nparx    int4,
nyugtax int4,  parancsx int4,  esemenyx int4,  kalibrx  int4,  nyx      int4,  feldx    int4,  kparx    int4  ) ;

create function nyx_fnc() returns opaque as '
begin  update szm set nyx = new.nykod where kod=1 ;  return new ;
end ;
' language 'plpgsql' ;

create trigger ny_x_trig after insert   on nyadat for each row execute procedure nyx_fnc() ;

Thanks for any help.
Lajos

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: