Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions

От Tim Lewis
Тема Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
For what its worth Dave,  there are two places in my code where it the exception occurs and with both of them there is a prior statement to lock the table in share row exclusive mode. ie:

Statement st = db.createStatement();
st.executeUpdate("lock table tablex in share row exclusive mode");

String statment = "select col1 from tablex where col2 = ?";
PreparedStatement ps = db.prepareStatement(statement);
ps.setString(1, col2text);
ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();     // <- Exception thrown here

It may be coincidental but I thought it would be remiss of me to leave it out.

Tim.

Dave Cramer wrote:

Yes,

I can confirm that it does indeed throw an exception. I will have a look
at this shortly.

Thanks,

Dave

http://archives.postgresql.org

--
Tim Lewis
Senior Software Engineer

Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions - redux
Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions