Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tim,

The latest driver which is experimental doesn't throw an exception and I copied your lock as well

can you try it, it is the dev driver on the jdbc site.

let me know what else you find, if anything

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Tim Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:45 PM
To: Dave@micro-automation.net
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] "No results were returned by the query" exceptions

For what its worth Dave,  there are two places in my code where it the exception occurs and with both of them there is a prior statement to lock the table in share row exclusive mode. ie:

Statement st = db.createStatement();
st.executeUpdate("lock table tablex in share row exclusive mode");

String statment = "select col1 from tablex where col2 = ?";
PreparedStatement ps = db.prepareStatement(statement);
ps.setString(1, col2text);
ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();     // <- Exception thrown here

It may be coincidental but I thought it would be remiss of me to leave it out.

Tim.

Dave Cramer wrote:

Yes,

I can confirm that it does indeed throw an exception. I will have a look
at this shortly.

Thanks,

Dave

http://archives.postgresql.org

--
Tim Lewis
Senior Software Engineer

Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions