replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms

От KBR Immobilien GmbH
Тема replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I try to connect my msaccess application to Postgresql.
I have a lot of query-bound forms, which also do some updating and
insert,
which I tried to transfer to view-bound forms.
As far as I understand access transfers an transaction to Postgres but
in the update case
never gets a positive reply and makes a rollback.
I defined my view update with rules and pgpsql-functions which is ok
with psql.
What is the best way to change my query-bound-forms  to use them with
postgresql